Following the procedures outlined in the Constitution, the Executive Committee of the BPPA appointed a new Committee for the incoming year, Committee that shall serve until February 2024. The members of the new committee will be:
- Pablo Dopico as President
- Luca Dondoni as Vice-President
- Azia Keever as Secretary
- Ruodan Que as Diversity and Inclusion Officer
The positions of Democracy and Outreach Officer and Events Coordinator were not up for re-election, so they shall still be held by Labeeba Miah and David Chandler, and Alba Miriello, respectively.
In an effort to increase the association’s transparency, we would like to make public the numbers behind the committee appointment:
- Presidency: Pablo Dopico (6 votes) and Azia Keever (1 vote)
- Vicepresidency: Luca Dondoni (7 votes)
- Secretariat: Azia Keever (5 votes)
- Diversity and Inclusion Officer: Ruodan Que (6 votes)
Finally, the President of the leaving committee, Pablo Dopico, would like to thank all the previous EC members for their dedication and hard work during their serving term.